The following rules and regulations are for the benefit of all the residents and their guests using the pool. Compliance with these rules is mandatory to assure the safe and happy enjoyment of the pool facilities.
1. There will be a lifeguard on duty at the pool. The Board of Trustees, lifeguards and Property Management of Andover are required to enforce this set of rules. These individuals will expel any person from the pool area who is acting in an unsafe or objectionable manner. (Note rule #14) Parents are responsible for supervising their children under the age of 14.
2. Admission to the pool is allowed only to residents and their guests. A guest must be accompanied by a resident at all times while at the pool.
3. Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult (who is a resident of Scotty Hollow Condominiums) at all times when they are inside the fenced pool area.
4. The pool may be closed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees, the Management or the lifeguard.
5. NO pets are permitted within the fenced pool area, and it is requested that they not be brought to the area for obvious sanitary reasons.
6. Diapers are not to be used in the pool.
7. The pool GATE must be kept closed at all times.
8. All persons entering the water should shower at their units prior to entering the pool.
9. NO running, ball playing, horseplay, gymnastics or other athletic activities will be allowed in the pool area.
10. NO person shall discard or otherwise introduce into the pool, any item which may contaminate the pool, its floor, walkways, or the bathrooms.
11. NO tire tubes, air mattresses or large floating devices are permitted in the pool.
12. All State and Town Board of Health Regulations that apply will be considered part of these rules and regulations.
13. No person with communicable diseases or evidence of skin disease, or who is wearing a non-waterproof bandage of any kind, shall be allowed to use the pool except with written permission of a doctor and prior approval of the manager.
14. Radios and cassette or CD players are allowed as long as their volume is at a non-interfering level, and they must be immediately shut off if requested by the lifeguard.
15. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Scotty Hollow Condominium Trust, the Board of Trustees, and the Management Company assume no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any personal injury or the loss of, or damage to, personal property.
16. Only two individuals per pass will be permitted to use the pool.
17. Smokers must use ashtrays.
18. The pool is open every day Monday through Sunday. Hours of use are from 10:00 A.M. until 8:00 P.M.
19. Do not swim alone.
20. Food and beverage in disposable, non-glass containers may be brought into the pool area. Please dispose of containers properly.
21. All persons using the pool facilities should always show consideration for others. Keep noise to a minimum. Residents adjacent to the pool area are entitled to peace and quiet.
22. Residents must show their pool pass upon entering the pool area every time. If you do not have your pass, you will not be allowed to enter.
23. Every resident must sign in upon entering the pool area. Please legibly print your name and unit number in the sign in book. In addition, you must include the names of every person accompanying you, even if they are family residents. If you are bringing a neighbor’s child to the pool, put their unit number after his or her name.